• Yeah, using 2 krpano viewers I think. Both viewer should have a onviewchange event that calls a javascript function which turns the other. All the hotspots should include an update function so the other viewer loads the same panorama. Alsoo the navigation menu should be redone, outside krpano, put in a div positioned absolute above the other. the buttons use javascript to send events to both panorama.

Its doable, but requires a complete redesign.

• Thanx Zephyr for looking, but for now the navigation menu, hotspots etc... are not really a problem.
    What you recommends is already what I've done (just copying Klaus exemple)

2 players

On view change event in the first xml

Code
    <events onmousedown="set(syncother,true); events.onviewchange();" onmousewheel="events.onmousedown();" onviewchange="if(syncother, js( sync_1to2() ) );"/>

On view change event in the second xml

Code
    <events onmousedown="set(syncother,true); events.onviewchange();" onmousewheel="events.onmousedown();" onviewchange="if(syncother, js( sync_2to1() ) );"/>

All this works perfect for the desktop version, the 2 panos are well synchronised and aligned :

It's well synchronised on the ipad too except it's not a split screen but a dual screen:

I guess the problem comes from the <area/> tag wich is not supported by the js player ? :

<area x="0%" width="200%"/> in the first xml
    <area x="-100%" width="200%"/> in the second xml

I was thinking re-writing the js fot the ipad version like this (it's only an idea) :

Code
    krpano2.set("view.hlookat", krpano1.get("view.hlookat")+45

but i'm really not sure on how to write this with the correct syntax and if it would work (depending on ipad orientation...)

If anyone has a brilliant idea ?

Thanx !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!