Video 360 Questions and Guidance

• We are looking at Krpano as a tool we could use with our videos.

But i have few questions i cant seem to see these answered in forum already.

Ive had a play with the demo and the video looks great just got to make sure a few other options will work before we layout cash.

• Can you run a video playlist of a few diffrent videos so it plays one after another
    • If we could do a playlist can we play 360 and none 360 video in playlist
    • Hotspots can these be turned off after a set time so at 1.31 show hotpot and at 1.43 hide hotspot.

We we would have flat video welcome message, 360 video , flat video explaing next video , 360 etc.

Cheers

• Hi,

yes, that would be possible, all videos will be controlled via the videoplayer plugin:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/?version=10814#top

that means with the 1.0.8.14 version you can use it for pano videos, for normal videos as plugin elements, for hotspots...

for timing and events, you can use the time attributes and events (e.g. the onvideoready and onvideocomplete events),

best regards,
    Klaus

• hi,
    Is there a tutorial to put together a 360 video player?
    I downloaded the KRPano files, but cannot make head or tails as to how to work with the xml files (what parameters to use etc.. and which files do I need to include in the final package.
    After trying to read through various documentations, I need some guidance.
    Help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Yos

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!