You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 4:22pm

Tour Image Opens Really Zoomed In Resolution

Hello:

First let me start by saying I am not a programmer or developer, however it's costing me a small fortune to try and fix this issue with no success. From what I have been told, the tours are uploaded as equirectangular images and Krpano converts the images to cubic for the HTML5 iPhone/iPad interface. When the image loads on the iPhone/iPad the tour image is really zoomed in. I know there's commands in the regular code to make changes to the resolution but is there a similar code to make this change in the HTML5 version.

Here's a sample link to try on your iPhone/iPad http://getyourview.com/tour/agent/116

Any help you can provide is MUCH APPRECIATED!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nathan5871" (Jul 23rd 2011, 1:47am)

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 6:08pm

Can you change the fov in your user panel? Can you change the info in this block such as the type of view?

<view hlookat ="0"
vlookat ="0"
fov ="66"
fovmin ="40"
fovmax ="110"
fisheye ="0.0"
fisheyefovlink="0.0"
architectural ="0.0"
/>

adding fovtype="MFOV"

Should get your two versions to more closely match. ( I think this is the setting that the idevices use as default )

by the way, you also have issues on your main page too. I am viewing it with a 10.1" netbook and words are hidden so that the paragraphs make no sense. I am sure the text is there just hidden with another div or something. Probably a css issue.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 6:11pm

<image type="CUBE" multires="true" progressive="true" tilesize="512">
<level tiledimagewidth="512" tiledimageheight="512">
<left url="http://assets.getyourview.com/sys-1/ll_7de6c4ae481aed4189bf13d57dbeb10b.jpg"/>

FYI this part, for html5 is wrong.. not really used but in safari and maybe in the future. the tiles here are 636, not 512.

and your problem...
<view hlookat ="490"
vlookat ="0"
fov ="40"

fov should be like 90 or higher perhaps.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 1:42am

You guys are awesome! I really appreciate the quick follow up. Also thank you for reporting the additional bugs. I'll forward your comments onto the programmer.