Tour Image Opens Really Zoomed In Resolution

• Hello:

First let me start by saying I am not a programmer or developer, however it's costing me a small fortune to try and fix this issue with no success. From what I have been told, the tours are uploaded as equirectangular images and Krpano converts the images to cubic for the HTML5 iPhone/iPad interface. When the image loads on the iPhone/iPad the tour image is really zoomed in. I know there's commands in the regular code to make changes to the resolution but is there a similar code to make this change in the HTML5 version.

Here's a sample link to try on your iPhone/iPad https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/undefined

Any help you can provide is MUCH APPRECIATED!

Edited once, last by nathan5871 (July 23, 2011 at 1:47 AM).

• Can you change the fov in your user panel? Can you change the info in this block such as the type of view?

<view hlookat ="0"
    vlookat ="0"
    fov ="66"
    fovmin ="40"
    fovmax ="110"
    fisheye ="0.0"
    fisheyefovlink="0.0"
    architectural ="0.0"
    />

adding fovtype="MFOV"

Should get your two versions to more closely match. ( I think this is the setting that the idevices use as default )

by the way, you also have issues on your main page too. I am viewing it with a 10.1" netbook and words are hidden so that the paragraphs make no sense. I am sure the text is there just hidden with another div or something. Probably a css issue.

• <image type="CUBE" multires="true" progressive="true" tilesize="512">
    <level tiledimagewidth="512" tiledimageheight="512">
    <left url="http://assets.getyourview.com/sys-1/ll_7de6c4ae481aed4189bf13d57dbeb10b.jpg"/>

FYI this part, for html5 is wrong.. not really used but in safari and maybe in the future. the tiles here are 636, not 512.

and your problem...
    <view hlookat ="490"
    vlookat ="0"
    fov ="40"

fov should be like 90 or higher perhaps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!