You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

image360

Intermediate

• "image360" started this thread

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 7:15am

Dynamically moving a video hot spot while it's playing ?

is this possible?

If I shoot a video, and rotate the camera is it possible to move the hotspot to follow the movement while the video runs?

Just an idea right now.

Cheers

Robert

Monday, July 25th 2011, 12:34am

Technically, yeah, if you had a computer to do the mechanical tracking and are able to record it and program it perfectly in code so it doesn't look crappy.
Effectively no.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

image360

Intermediate

• "image360" started this thread

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 5:25am

hmmm...

I'm not so sure about that, perhaps depends on how it's shot, level of transparency or alpha, size and of course the power of the viewers device/connection speed.

I do agree this is a very complex hole to fill. So many variables and possible variants. It seems the dominate hardware/software vendors keep increasing the techno-babel tower of incompatible "standards."

And of course clients want it all for little - good luck on that *rolleyes*

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 5:00am

I don't think the CPU will be too much of an issue, but getting it to match perfectly would be impossible. It's hard enough to match a single stationary video frame, but doing it as a moving target... Unless you mask anything that would need matching up... Doing a moving object and getting semi close might be ok.. But I don't know how to mask moving objects well either. If anyone has a good tutorial, I'd love to learn it.. It's one of my big gaps.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour