Day/Night with showtext problem

• Hello,
    i have a big problem with this and i will explain as clear as i can.I have used krpano's day/night for 2 panoramas, a map and a select menu.
    http://360concept.ro/panorame/bug/
    Acces the link above and you will see in front a blue hotspot with the name "Spre intrare", this loads the second panorama. Click it.It takes you to the entrance of the hotel, here we have day/night effect , use the slider to do the effect.Everything works fine this way.
    Now reload the URL and on the right top you see some buttons "Parter" "Restaurant Panoramic" and "Apartament". Click "Parter" and a map will appper , find the hotspot that says "Intrare Hotel" this will load the same second pano. Now if you try the slider day/night will not work.

code from the hotspot from the map.xml

Code from the Blue Hotpost "Spre intrare" second_pano.xml

Code
    <hotspot name="inainte" style="hotspot_forward"
    		scale="0.8"
    		ath="-101"
    		atv="3"
    		onhover="showtext(Spre intrare,text_hover);"
    		onclick="load(2.xml,null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(1.5,10));start_day_night(2);"	
    		zorder="2"
    		>	 
    </hotspot>

i found out that by removing showtext from onhover="showtext(Intrare Hotel,text_hover);" or by changing it to ONOVER everything works *pinch*

• Don't know if this will help but this part of your start_day_night action does not work when you use the map pin either. Which means the lines below this command probably don't get called either.

showtext (Trageti cu mouse-ul de slider, day_night_text);

But it is really strange that it works from the hotspots within the pano itself. First try removing that line to see if that is what caused the issue. If not can you try removing the parent setting and see if the link works? ( I know, this would put it somewhere other than on the map but maybe it has to do with the parent and not the action. This would only be to test)

Edited once, last by Jarredja (August 4, 2011 at 9:02 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!