Protecting your krpano.license files

• I am an absolute beginner on krpano and I have just got it to work on my website.
    However, if I type in http://www.........com/360/krpano.license into the browser address, it will automatically download that license file.

What is the most common practice / easy method in protecting this license file?

This is my file structure at the moment:

• Hi,

either use the latest version and the MAKE PANO / MAKE VTOUR droplets - these droplets will embed the license automatically and by default into a new generated swf file,

or use the kprotect tool - with it you can build manually a new viewer swf file with an embedded license,

in that case it is not longer necessary to uplaod the license file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Many thanks!
    Ive decided to use the Krptotect.exe tool, worked really great although it took a bit of an effort to understand its functions.

In case anyone else wondered what method I used with the KRPROTECT Tool.
    I embedded 3 files - krpano.swf, krpano.license, kepanotools.license, and generated the protected file which outputted another
    SWF flash file. Using this new SWF that was generated, you do not need to use the license keys.

Hi,

either use the latest version and the MAKE PANO / MAKE VTOUR droplets - these droplets will embed the license automatically and by default into a new generated swf file,

or use the kprotect tool - with it you can build manually a new viewer swf file with an embedded license,

in that case it is not longer necessary to uplaod the license file,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Just a note, kprotect only protects the flash version of .swf. If you are using the idevice version, you will need to use the other tools, such as "make pano (normal)" to generate a .js file with the license embedded.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!