Position Zoombuttons Beta 8

• Hi,

going out of my skin here. I need to position the Zoombuttons plugin, but no matter it wont work.

If I just add the plugin in the xml with no positioning attributes, it works - but it is displayed in lower left corner - where I have the thumbnail plugin - I want it to go in the other side - but when I try it does not display at all - or ignores the parameters altogether.

I tried this from the documentation, just to see whether I could move it at all, but it wont display at all then:

Code
    <plugin name="zoombuttons" url="zoombuttons.swf" keep="true" align="lefttop" edge="lefttop" x="50" y="50" />

It is beta 1.0.8 - any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong ?

thanks!

• Hi,

sorry, the zoombuttons plugin is a very old one, it's from a time where no align/edge has existed
    this plugin uses always it's own alignment (but I will changed that soon),

but you can also get the same functionality with own images/buttons,
    e.g. - have a look at the buttons in this example:
    https://krpano.com/examples/108b7…ns/buttons.html

(the complete example is also included in the 1.0.8 beta 7 download )

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for yuor response. I was thinking of making something myself - but I just liked the simplicity from the Zoombuttons - especially the MouseMode thingie... is a perfect match for my content.

I will maybe make my own then - but probably wait until it is fixed at a later point :)

Edit: Is the source available for the current Zoombuttons? I guess I could just change the native placement it uses then ? I don't need anything advanced, similar placement, just in right side instead of left.

• Hi,

yes, the source of the zoombuttons plugin is included in the 1.0.7 download,
    (plugins-sources/flex-sdk-mxmlc/zoombuttons/zoombuttons.as)

the position of the buttons is set in the "resizeHandler" function,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!