Problem scrolling XML in the Editor plugin (Safari and Chrome for Mac OS X)

• It seems like the new updates in the webkit engine (both in Safari and Chrome versions) messed up the scrolling of the xml source view in the Editor plugin.

At least in Mac OS 10.6 I can no longer scroll through the XML code. I have to start up Firefox to be able to do it. Anyone experiencing the same behavior?

Also, It would really help to have a scroll bar available (as a complement to the mouse scroll wheel).

––––•(-• zyON •-)•––––

• I can confirm that it's also broken in latest Safari for OS X 10.6 — Version 5.1 (6534.50).

Didn't even realize it was working better under Firefox until I tried just a moment ago and compared both.
    Editor has probably been same for a long time already (at least for a year, as far I can tell…) and
    there really would be need for improvements for it. Scrollbar would be good things for example. :)

zyON, one way to be able to move around in the editor is using Fn -key and up/down arrows.
    You can also use Cmd + down arrow to go to bottom and Cmd + up to go back to top.
    That has been the main way I have used Editor view for most of the time…

It's just that there aren't that much of details about the actual usage in the plugin page… :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!