using krpano as a site navigator...

• thanks mr. klaus... VN2009 n graydon...

im thinking of making each side is XML driven contents... like look to any side then textfield plugin comeout smoothly...
    the masking textfield do really hv the advantage of scroll text... thank Mr. Klaus to extend the possiblity of krpano.....

i was thinking of each side hv different angle also.. so each side transaction move hv spin to any angle... hehe.. maybe in the next few week...
    since im still find a few action script to settle.... the button issue.. anyway thanks guy...

• Nice idea Graydon, but just to be devil's advocate here.... it's not very pretty. I think screengrabs are not in the same league as good photos. There would be more 'wow' for clients with something beautiful.

I agree 100%... my sample is down right atrocious... especially when compared to some of the great panos that people have demonstrated here and other places online.

If you don't compare it to photos... it's still pretty disgusting... especially compared to how well bulp executed on the concept (wish I could say I inspired the idea, but it looks like he was already there *g* )

Thanks for the honest feedback. *thumbup*

• to bad gradon.. u r just too late... hehe im didnt notice ur topic on forum about this.. actually i was playing with loadscene script.. and somehow was looking at the old sample of textfield when there is moveto feature there.. im using sphere format on all my pano (wish can separate sphere to cubestrip or maketiles feature) i hvnt buy the krpanotool yet.. shortage of money here.. im experiment with cubestrip sample.. it all accidently intend to happen at the same time...

i hv make a few test for the menu button to well respons.. since the list of onclick command are too long....

im still learning... btw..

Mr Klaus ih this problems... every lookto event hv showtext function for that particular area.. but when move to other side... how to kill that showtext instantly... since i want to make showtext fadeout at each side...

Code
    <action name="hm">if(view.hlookto GE  90, showtext(., extrabtn); );</action>
          <action name="abtus">if(view.hlookto GE  90, showtext(about maya360, infostyle); );</action>
    <action name="srvc">if(view.hlookto GE  180, showtext(services, infostyle); );</action>
    <action name="cntct">if(view.hlookto GE  270, showtext(contact, infostyle); );</action>
    <action name="smpl">if(view.vlookto GE  -90, showtext(samples, infostyle); );</action>
    <action name="inf">if(view.vlookto GE  90, showtext(info, infostyle); );</action>
    <!-- -->        <action name="kill">set(plugin[abtus].visible, false);set(plugin[srvc].visible, false);set(plugin[cntct].visible, false);set(plugin[smpl].visible, false);set(plugin[inf].visible, false);      </action>   
    <plugin name="button1" url="./navbutton/btn_home.png" 
            align="centerbottom" edge="leftbottom" y="50" x="-210"               blendmode="screen"        crop="0|0|73|25"        onovercrop="0|30|73|25"        ondowncrop="0|53|73|25"  onclick="action(rectview); event:lookto(0,0,80);lookto(0,0,80); action(hm);"        />

if it wasnt graydon to open up this topic, i wont promote it here.. hehe

Edited once, last by bulp (April 29, 2009 at 5:18 AM).

• http://www.virtualnorthland.com/beta/index.html

Hmmm...

Don't know. I just paste the entire thing right in and it seems to work fine. Maybe you need to look down below when you post a new message and look under the settings tab... if you are manually adding url tags... and the option is set to convert urls... maybe it's actually ending up with two sets of url tags... and just getting funky on you.

• yo,

i like to activate a plugin after a lookto action... can't get it (maybe it's to late *smile* )

and the next question is how can i close the plugin in an lookto action??

Thanx

Tuur *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

• created a very basic website for a local restaurant using krpano as the stage. used Bulp's example as the template. i only charged them a very nominal fee so even though i can see numerous ways to make this more visually appealing i cannot spen too much of my own time doing so. let me know what you think. is the 360 image of the restaurant to dark? they try to have a lower light environment but it still seems a little dark to me.

http://www.valentinisduluth.com/

• I think the restaurant image looks fine... but I'm on a laptop that is fairly bright. I know that on my desktop things in general look darker.

I think the image would be fine if it was a bit brighter... to compensate for those with darker monitors. I think the image quality is good and will work a bit brighter while still conveying the "relaxed" lower light mood.

• hye Vn2009... erm.. my only comments would be this..

the image that lay ontop of the pano(THE INTERFACE) load after the whole image/pano finished loading... kinda spoils a bit.. i hope u get what i mean...

or maybe just this restaurant WIFI... haha too slow.. just maybe..

anyway great panos..and interfaces.. *thumbsup* ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!