showing text continuously on hotspost

• <hotspot name="spot1" style="hotspot_ani_black"
    ath="0"
    atv="0"
    zoom="false"
    onhover="showtext(scene_name ,style6 );"
    onclick="looktohotspot(get(name)); loadscene('scene_name',null,MERGE,BLEND(1));"
    />

what should I use instead of using onhover for showing hotspots name after page loading..not over or hover *question*

thanks

mehmet *rolleyes*

• after thinking about this more if you absolutly do not want to use onhover or onver you would have to create a second textfield plugin to use as a label or like mediavets stated a png graphic. but it would always take 2 hotspots. 1 for the spot itself and a second for the label.

• Maybe something like onloaded="showtext(blabla,stylename)" could work if the style contains the proper code for such thing. Using the example from Klaus.....

Code
    <textstyle name="infostyle"
    	       	origin="center" edge="center" yoffset="-100" textalign="center" background="false" border="false"
    	       	fontsize="40" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" bold="false" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    	       	showtime="4.0" fadeintime="1.0" fadetime="1.0"
    	       	/>

and setting the showtime from 4 seconds to something like 999. The biggest problem will be to align the "showtext" to the hotspot, because I don´t think there is a parent-function for textstyles. Still worse a try, I guess *wink*

Best regards
    Nupsi

• Hi,

use the textfield plugin and assign it via parent="hotspot[spot]" to your hotspot,

e.g.

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" url="..." children="false" />
    <plugin name="spot1text" url="textfield.swf" parent="hotspot[spot1]" align="center" ox="10" oy="50" html="[p]text[/p]" css="p{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:20}" keep="true" background="false" width="100" autosize="center" />

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

thank you very much, that's good and working but when using with -keep="true"-on the next scene the text is apperaring staticly, so I tried change to "false" that is ok.

Thank you again and all others,

Best regards,

Mehmet

• Hi klaus or anyone who knows,

I checked the textfield hotspot on iphone and ipad2 but on iphone, all text snap to left top and on ipad nothing to see on scene and also on linked hotspots how can use"onhover" action because nothing I can see on hotspot either plugin spottext or on hotspot "onhover" action. can anyone has any suggestion.

I have another question;

<style name="Plaj" keep="true" align="top" x="338" y="-24" url="../images/bar111.png" />

<plugin name="bar1" style="plaj" x="0" crop="0|-100|100|150" onovercrop="0|0|100|150" onclick="openurl(1.html,_self);"/>

also this plugin does not work on ipad2 and iphone. Is it possible to all work on ipad2

Regards,

Mehmet *rolleyes*

• I have the weirdest problem with the textfield-plugin on the iPad *wacko* Your code, Klaus, is working great so far. BUT the text only shows up on all hotspots which are in the area of the pano that is visible when the pano starts. To be more exact: All hotspots that are outside the area you can see when the pano is loaded have no text. So if you look at ath 0 when the pano starts, only the hotspots from ath -45 to +45 are showing the texfield-text. All Hotspots outside this fov won´t show the text. If I change the startig fov, all hotspots in that area are working, others not.

I hope you get the problem, it´s really hard for me to describe it better in english.

Here´s the code I use:

I did try every type of preload- and keep-setting, without any luck.

Best regards
    Nupsi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!