hotspots and plugins don't react on clicking?

• I'm a bit confused about my <hotspots> and clickable <plugins> regarding iDevice use. Only very few of them do react and I suspect myself of having some strange parameters or I am missing some essential ones. Can anybody point me to, why e.g. this hotspot is working sometimes on an ipad and sometimes not?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mstoss (15. August 2011 um 09:56)

• Here is another one. At least with this example it seems to be a problem with the parent-child concept? What else could be the problem with this close button for a floorplan?

The first plugin is not working, the latter is.

• You may want to search the forum because there was just a couple days ago a post about parent/child problems on idevices. The problem was that the order in the xml needs to be inverted. Sorry, I'm a little short on time, otherwise I'd search the post and give you the link.

Regards
    nupsi

• You may want to search the forum because there was just a couple days ago a post about parent/child problems on idevices. The problem was that the order in the xml needs to be inverted. Sorry, I'm a little short on time, otherwise I'd search the post and give you the link.

Regards
    nupsi

I suppose, you are thinking about this one:

Parent BUG Idiosyncrasy JS

I indeed had that problem in the beginning, but the parent object (floorplan-eg) is defined in the very beginning of the xml file since I read about that issue.

• Strange. I found the reason why those hotspots/plugins don't react on an iPad

I have an introimage with some basic infos popping up at startup. If this image is covering the hotspot it is preventing the hotspot from receiving mouse events. Thats ok if the image is visible, but very strange that this can happen when the introimage is set to enabled="false", alpha="0".

Any explanation?

EDIT: Ok, I played with the parameters a bit more. Even zorder-changes did not have any effect. Then I added a visible="true/false" switch and now it works fine. But I have to admit, I don't understand why, since there haven't been any problems on a desktop with the same settings before.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mstoss (18. August 2011 um 12:49)

• I think it is like this, someone correct me if I am wrong.

Alpha only sets the visibility to zero, it is still there with full functionality
    Enabled only sets the functionality to zero, it is still there but you can't click it
    Visible sets visibility and functionality to zero, it is not there anymore.

That's why you still can't click objects that lie behind your plugin if you only set alpha="0" and enabled="false".

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!