• hi there,

i am new with KRpano, and bump's to a "problem" with the full screen function.

(this is about the swf-file)

when i click the full-screen button.. nothing happens,
    what i've read til now is that this is a flash security issue, i've looked this up on the adobe site and find out that i have to-
    change the code on the swf-file.
    now i untherstand that the file's i made are propper so i think i don't have to change these.
    (these are copies of the examples such as "make pano (multires) droplet)
    do i have to change the swf file?

with best regard's

Edited 2 times, last by Johan (August 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM).

• Hi,

i've made a map with the required files, including html js and swf, when i click to open the swf file first i see is a security issue about active-x
    i click to accept the file opened and i can view but when i click on the full screen button nothing happens?
    when i click the js file i see a runtime error "the í>>? is undefined", with another js file "the window is undefined".

thank you

Edited once, last by Johan (August 14, 2011 at 1:40 AM).

• IE does give that error message when viewed locally. Try viewing with firefox. FF should not show that error locally. Rest assured you should not see that when it is online.

• Hi,

the fullscreen mode of the Flashplayer works only when enabled during embedding in the HTML,
    this will be done by the "allowFullscreen" parameter,

when using the krpano embedding scripts (swfkrpano.js) this will be done automatically and you don't need to care about it,

about the IE - this browser has a limitations for scripts local files, but this will not happen online,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!