You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 9:54pm

Cross Fade - Ken Burns Effect ???

Trying to build an animated vtour that will automatically advance scenes while implementing a cross fade between scenes. For example, while scene[0] is zooming in, blend in scene[1]. I want scene[0] to still be in motion while scene[1] is blended in.

The code below kind of do what I like but the motion of scene[0] stops when scene[1] is being blend in:

Source code

<action name="startup">
    	loadscene(get(scene[0].name), null, MERGE,BLEND(1)); 
    	tween(view.fov,1,6, linear);

loadscene(get(scene[1].name), null, MERGE,BLEND(1)); 
    	tween(view.fov,0.8,6, linear);
	</action>

Any ideas how can I keep scene[0] in motion while I blend in scene[1] ???

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 6:15pm

Any body can tell me if the above described "Cross Fade" scene transition effect is doable?

This is what I am trying to do:
I have scene[0] that is zooming from FOV=1 to FOV= 0.8
I want to load scene[1] with the BLEND effect while scene[0] is still in motion zooming toward its destination FOV of 0.8.

Is this doable?

The way I have currently implemented it - as soon as I load scene[1], the motion of scene[0] stops and scene[1] is blended in.
What I want to do is for iscene[0] to stay in motion while scene[1] is blended in.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "fl360" (Aug 16th 2011, 9:48pm)