Joomla 1.7 Module Easy KRPano

• Hi Al
    I just wanted to let you know that I have created a very simple module to display panoramas using KRPano. The module is for Joomla 1.7 but it will probably work on Joomla 1.6 as well.
    I made the module just to make my life easier but I have listed it on The Joomla Extension Directory here for anyone who wants to use it. It's completely free to download and use.
    I must give special thanks to Klaus for letting me use the swfkrpano.js file within the module *smile* .
    David
    designsubway.com

• I personally don't use Joomla but a client does. Does this plugin allow for multiple scenes to be navigated through? In other words, I use vtour to create several scenes and use hotspots to transition through them. Is this possible or does it only allow a single scene to be shown?

Thanks,

Jarred

• Hello David,

I just installed the joomla extension om my site and it works great!
    but I have one question, I wonder if it is possible to make it show random panorama's?

I would like to show more panorama's on my site, and with the extension it is only possible to show 1 panorama.

But for now *thumbup* super!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!