newbe questions, need help!

• I rea everything looked promising in this thread that seemed will be helpful, but I am completely clueless!! *confused*

Can some krpano guru archive example with everything need to make text filed work & upload here so I can try to understand how it works? I tried to download example from textfield plugin page but after downloading all the component and putting them into proper directory (as intended), when open the the html, all I get is black page!!

Please help.

TIA

• Hey yoshiharra!

Here is a simple textfield code:

In here the plugin "textfield" is the textfield. As you see "html="data:1" which means it takes the input text from "data name="1" " Change the url ofthe textfield.swf correctly to yours and your set. You can also change the plugins background to alpha to have transparent background :)

Hope this helps you :)

Regards,

Jesse Passoja
    Nelike Imager
    http://www.inelike.fi
    One page portfolio: http://inelike.fi/aiheeton/latest-panoramas/</plugin>

• Ok great, i wrote you full reply and somehow it haven't post it. I sum up.

For transparency:

<plugin name="textfield"
    background="false"

Then changing the data in every scene, check my reply here:
    Text field changes acordding to scene

How to make it disappear after few seconds, fastest way i can think of is to creata an action and put it onstart. Like this:

<krpano version="1.0.8.14" onstart="action(disappear);">

<action name="disappear">
    wait(5);
    tween(plugin[textfield].alpha,0,0.5,easeInQuad);
    set(plugin[textfield].visible,false);
    </action>

This action will first wait 5 seconds, then tween textfields alpha to 0 and make it invisible. If you just tween alpha="0", the plugin will remain there but transparent.

There are better way to do these for sure but there are at least some reference how it can be done :) Hope it helps!

Regards,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!