krpano on hp touchpad (webos)

• Hi,

I tried to load a panorama with the HP Touchpad (running webos)
    It load the flash version but it seems to load the images from the complete panorama and not the images from <tablet> tag (like viewing it from a PC).
    Viewing the panorama is not smooth at all and it's a little tricky to move and zoom in the panorama.

Is there a way to load the html5 version or have the same utilisation as in the ipad (loading only the <tablet> images and use the pinch to zoom) ?

Thanks

Yannick

• perhaps, but that's not the question here. I just have that tablet. I don't think it's the tablet that's bad (dual core overclocked at 1.5Ghz), it must be the implementation of flash or webos. Maybe there is an app that works better than the browser by default.

• Hi,

Is there a way to load the html5 version or have the same utilisation as in the ipad (loading only the <tablet> images and use the pinch to zoom) ?

you can try using the latest 1.0.8.14 version,
    and setting in the html - viewer.useHTML5("always");
    then the html5 viewer will be used, but it depends on the system/browser if it will really work...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks for the code.

I've also tried to load the exemples in html5 only (from there : https://krpano.com/iphone/ ) but that doesn't load anything, saying that I must have Safari or Chrome to load it. Webos browser doesn't seem to be compatible whit that. I just have to buy an Ipad now *unsure*

• Overclocking the tablet to 1.7Ghz make it a bit better moving in the pano but I'm searching a way to detect if the panorama is open in a webos tablet in order to change the mousetype control to drag2D automaticly.

I've tested all the "device checks" and there"s no difference between my computer and the tablet. Only the flash version is different from the one in my computer. It starts like this 'Flashplayer WEB' against that 'Flashplayer WIN'

So, is there a way to get that Flashversion in the xml ?

Thanks

Yannick

• I reply to myself for the ones who are interested,

I just add a variable in javascript with the user agent and another one saying if istouchpad and add them to krpano into my html page like that :

Yannick

Edited once, last by yay (September 4, 2011 at 5:00 PM).

• For more information here are the infos given by the touchpad :

krpano 1.0.8.14 (build 2011-09-01)
    Flashplayer WEB 10.3.185.46 PlugIn
    isphone = false
    ispad = false
    isandroid = false
    isflash = true
    ishtml5 = false
    isdesktop = true (must be false)
    ismobile = false
    istablet = false (must be true)
    istouchdevice = false (must be true)
    isgesturedevice = false (must be true I think)
    browser.useragent = mozilla/5.0 (hp-tablet; linux; hpwos/3.0.2; u; fr-fr) applewebkit/534.6 (khtml, like gecko) wosbrowser/234.40.1 safari/534.6 touchpad/1.0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!