You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jpdeglet69

Intermediate

• "jpdeglet69" started this thread

Monday, September 5th 2011, 2:42pm

2011 Sept.2, Google Maps API for Flash deprecated

Best regards,
JPhD
VR-GuideĀ®/Eleana CEO
https://vr-guide.online

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 6:38am

As I understand it, they are not shutting down the service. Flash API is being deprecated, so no more active development on that.

Question is: How does this affect the krpano google maps plugin and what are the changes/steps that we need to take to avoid surprises?

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 1:20am

I was wondering the same thing.... also is there a way that the google map plugin can get the street view function much like when you grab the yellow guy and drop him into the map?

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 5:34pm

Hi,
Question is: How does this affect the krpano google maps plugin and what are the changes/steps that we need to take to avoid surprises?
as long as Google is providing access to the service itself, there will be no problem of course,
but I will look for adding also other map-providers,

also is there a way that the google map plugin can get the street view function much like when you grab the yellow guy and drop him into the map?
that isn't supported in the Flash API of the Google Maps API, that's only available in the Javascript API,

best regards,
Klaus