cubes tiles not loading after upgrading to 1.08.14 Final from 1.08.14. Beta

• Hello,

i'm trying to upgrade to the last version 1.08.14 (01.09.2011) and cubes files doesn't load anymore
    (seeing the activity window from Safari Browser),
    (it was fine with 1.08.14 (20.05.2011),
    i guess there something with the new short path behavior ?
    i use multi level tiles for computer/ipad/iphone like this :

then how to make it works fine ?

--

Another thing i notice is for FPS PLUGIN, the used font is bigger since 1.08.14,
    may be better for most people, but annoying for me, so i still use the 1.08.12 version,
    is there a way to control the size of the displayed font or still using the old version don't add any conflict within plugins ?

--

Thanks for help *thumbup*

z

• Hi,

do you have an online example for the problem?
    I have currently no idea what the problem could be, normal it should work of course...

Another thing i notice is for FPS PLUGIN, the used font is bigger since 1.08.14,
    may be better for most people, but annoying for me, so i still use the 1.08.12 version,
    is there a way to control the size of the displayed font or still using the old version don't add any conflict within plugins ?

right, the font size is larger now, but I will make it customizable in the next release,
    using the 1.0.8.12 plugin would be no problem,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Code
    do you have an online example for the problem?
    I have currently no idea what the problem could be, normal it should work of course...

not online yet, that's a big project with lots of plugins,
    as it worked fine with the 1.08.14 beta i think something has changed with the final version,
    i use a flash interface as plugin with it, may be there something to change with ?

Code
    the dimensions of your cube faces are 1900x1900. But your tilesize ist set to 4000. That seems quite strange to me. Tiles are tiles because they are smaller than the cube faces. Can you check that?

as it worked with beta version, it shouldn't be that, but i've tried to set the tilesize value to 1900 and anothers, and nothing fix the problem.

i will investigate this and re-read carefully the note of the new version and back to you after that

Thanks

z

• well,

i've added in my xml :

Code
    onstart="showlog(true);

and when krpano load it throw me a lot of errors :
    many lines like this :

Code
    WARNING: tween type 'easeinout' not found - using 'easeOutQuad' instead!

and it load and display the cube tiles, aaaah closer to the fix now *smile*

(note that in my xml , it's "easeInOut" NOT "easeinout", then that's not a capitals letter problem from my side )

i remember using lot of tween within my flash interface and the params.xml itself,

and now there the New moretweentypes.swf and .js plugin available in latest krpano version,
    so i load it just to see if it correct the problem, but No really,

now, the cube tiles load, but not every times , i think the bunch of errors with tweens block the tiles loading in some way...
    a new bug ??

Hope that help Klaus

See u

z

• Hi Michel,

yes , already done Like this :

Code
    <plugin url="moretweentypes.swf"
            alturl="moretweentypes.js"
            preload="true" keep"true"
            />

i will check my flash interface carefully tonight to see if i can find something worth...
    (strange thing, even if it doesnt load cubes tiles every time, it load more often in Firefox than Safari... go figure *confused* )

see u

z

• Hi,

the dimensions of your cube faces are 1900x1900. But your tilesize ist set to 4000. That seems quite strange to me. Tiles are tiles because they are smaller than the cube faces. Can you check that?

this is no problem, the tilesize can be always larger then the images itself,
    this has the effect that the viewer knows there is only one tile in this case,

now, the cube tiles load, but not every times , i think the bunch of errors with tweens block the tiles loading in some way...
    a new bug ??

the tweens and the pano loading are not associated in any way...

if you want you can send me the link also per mail or pm if you don't want to show it public,
    but for more help I would need more informations...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

i've made some additional tests with Flash Firebug extension in FireFox to trace errors...
    it throws me some errors ( same for beta release and final release of 1.08.14)
    but loading tiles is effective only with beta 1.08.14 (every time while browser refresh) and only 1 on 10 time with final release..
    i think i'll soon give it up *sad*

Klaus i will prepare a zipped package so you can see better,
    i'm currently uploading the .zip to a FTP, i 'll send you the link by email in few time.

-> FPS plugin 1.08.14 (12 september) is fine for Font sizing, Thanks Klaus, was fast. *thumbup*

Thanks

z

Edited once, last by zadda (September 15, 2011 at 4:10 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!