CREATE A CENTERED AND REDUCED SIZE STAGE

• I recently ran across this thread: http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…d&threadID=1620 and posted a request to fix a problem with centering the stage within a DIV element. Thought it might be best to start a new thread in case there are other solutions/options.

I want to create a reduced size stage within a DIV element that can be centered within html. The method above is fantastic, but when trying to center the div, it shrinks the stage to a tiny box, or without centering, it puts the tour in the corner.
    Is there a known method for this other than the one linked above, or a known fix for such?

What I want windowed:

What I want Fullscreen (not sure if this is exact to what would be reproduced full screen):

If you have found a new method or know a better way to accomplish this I'd be happy to hear about it.
    I'm thinking maybe the best way is to just create a plugin border around the tour then using that as a parent for controls.

Thanks, Tony

• Hi nefar1ous,

According to your pictures, try adding in your html, a krpanoDIV style description inside <style></style> :

Code
    <style>
    		#krpanoDIV { position: absolute; left: 10%; top: 10%; width: 80%; height: 80%;
    				border: 10px solid #ff0000; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; }
    	</style>

And add an area description in your xml:

Code
    <area mode="border"
      	left="10"
      	top="50"
      	right="10"
      	bottom="50"
      	/>

I believe it is near of what you expect...

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!