Possible Bug in krPano 1.0.8.14 final

• Hello!

After upgrading to the (finally released) version 1.0.8.14 it seems that the
    looktohotspot-action doesn't work as described anymore.
    When calling it like this:

Code
    krpano().call('looktohotspot(' + hotspotname + ', 50, linear(50), true)');

the last parameter 'shortestway' is being ignored, leading to the panorama getting
    rotated around itself in some/most cases. I switched back to the last beta-version and
    everything is fine again. That is a really big problem in my opinion... *cry*

Can a bugfix or even a workaround be expected to see daylight in the near future?

• Hi,

confirmed, right this a bug in the krpanoJS viewer (but this bug is there since version 1.0.8.10, thanks for noting it )

internally the 'fov' parameter was missing, so all following parameters would need to be shifted one left,
    there will be soon a fixed release,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Well i cannot confirm, that this 'feature' is available since version 1.0.8.10, but in the 1.0.8.14RC3 it definitively is not present!
    At least not in the krpanoiphone.js. Just tested it... *cool*
    Well i guess i'll keep waiting for the things to come then...

Thanks for the quick reply!

• Hi,

in the RC3 version the shortway setting itself was interpreted inverse, so it leads to the right behavoir
    and the moment I'm still checking all reports to the new version and testing if they are real bugs or something different and when this is done and all is fixed an update will be released (shouldn't take long anymore),

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!