fix vertical view on iPad

• I am using cubes for several reasons, but I want to have the vertical fixed.

To do this, I limited the vertical view. It works fine on a PC, but it does not work on the iPad/iPhone: the result is an extreme zoomed-in image.
    I have tried all kind of things without any result. I must be missing something, but what?

Thanks foor any help on this!

Ton

• from the documentation....
    range - limit to the area set by "hlookatmin", "hlookatmax", "vlookatmin", "vlookatmax", allow viewing only INSIDE this range
    fullrange - limit to the area set by "hlookatmin", "hlookatmax", "vlookatmin", "vlookatmax", but allow zooming out to see the whole image (usefull for FLAT panos!)

try putting a "hlookatmin", "hlookatmax" also..

• Thanks, but that is not the solution.

I want viewing inside this range, or even better, disable vertical movement completely.
    My problem is that the given range works completely different on the iPad and on the pc. That seems strange to me.

I am used to work with FPP where I can lock the vertical movement but I could not find something similar in Krpano.

• Hi,

right, you need to use at least the 1.0.8.14 version for the limitview usage in krpanoJS (iPhone/iPad),

you can limit either the look values directly: (independed of the fov)

Code
    <view limitview="lookat" vlookatmin="-45" vlookatmax="+45" />

or define a vertical range:

Code
    <view limitview="range" vlookatmin="-45" vlookatmax="+45" />

the hlookatmin, hlookatmax values don't need to be set, when not set the default values will be kept,

Zitat

I want viewing inside this range, or even better, disable vertical movement completely.

to disable vertical movement completely try:

Code
    <view limitview="lookat" vlookatmin="0" vlookatmax="0" />

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus, that was very helpful!

This is how I solved it now:

Code
    <view hlookat="110" limitview="lookat" vlookatmin="0" vlookatmax="0" fovmax="90.0" fovmin="70.0"/>

That does exactly what I wanted. The vertical movement is locked and by using the fov limiters it can't be zoomed out too much. Nice.
    Coming from another background, the syntax is still very difficult for me, but I am slowly learning.

Thanks, Ton

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!