Show "loading" until video is ready

• Hi, I would like to display "Loading" until the video is ready to play on ipad, cose sometimes it's a bit long to start.

I launch video by clicking a hotspot

and dislay a message when you click on the videoplayer

the message is displayed but doesn't disapear when video is launched...

is

Code
    set(plugin[v1]. onvideoready,hide_loading());

wrong ? or am I missing something ?

Thanx !

• Hi Jerome,

• onvideoready (optionally)
      • Will be called when the video is ready for playing.
      • That means there are all basic informations about the video there, it's frame size and the length (totaltime).

In my understanding, the onvideoready executes only when the video is ready, meaning that the player is ready to play, stop, pause, resume....
    It does not execute for example after a stop then a play call...
    But it does execute after a playvideo(url) call, at the moment the video is ready....

I think you should call your show_loading(); action before your video1(); call, also before each future playvideo(url) call...

Hope it help..

SAlut.

• I think you should call your show_loading(); action before your video1(); call, also before each future playvideo(url) call...

Hi michel, and thanxs for looking !
    I can't call show_loading before video1() because on ipad user has to click on the videoplayer plugin to launch the video, if a "loading gif" is already displayed they won't click on the player...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!