KRProtect on desktop and i_devices generated tours.

• Hello,

Can I use krprotect (in 1.0.8.14 build sep2011) to a tour generated by Panotour Pro 1.6. The tour is made compatible for both desktop and i_devices.

I usually used before, krprotect on tours generated by PTP for desktop only. I am on macbook pro osx 10.6.8. (soon to update to osx lion).

Thank you and best regards,

Manuel.

• kencypt works fine, but you must not use the encypted xml for html5 and vice versa...
    At least the flash version doesn't work for html5.
    I wonder, perhaps krpano flash should be able to use the html5 version too. I haven't tested it.
    I found another rare bug, kencrypt linux -h5 generate flash versions when the xml doesn't have an extension.
    (linux tools now work great! on my system (YAAY no more WINE!)

• Hello,

Thank you very much sachagriffin for the explanations. I will study and give a try.

Tours generated by panotour pro 1.6 (best for non-programmer like me) in both for desktop and i_devices works fine, both offline and online, if you use this raw generated files. What I want to achieve is to lessen the number of files (simplifying) to give it to the client, by way of compressing/combining some files.

Best regards,

Manuel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!