You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yomas

Intermediate

• "Yomas" started this thread

Friday, September 16th 2011, 1:15pm

Easy WYSIWYG latitude and longitude coordinates generator

Hi all ^^
I just finished developping a easy interface to get the longitude and latitude coordinates with Gmaps.
I was bored by using the google maps generator and sneak in the iframe code so I made this little page using Google maps API V3.
Click here to find in one click your coordinates ^^
Also if you could take a look of the rest of the mobile website and give me some returns that'll be great ^^
Best ragards.
My website: www.eboovisite.com, See me also on www.Viewat.com, Facebook and Twitter

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 10:47am

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I find it very useful. Could be great if one could copy coordinates to clipboard by clicking on a button (directly usable : xx.xxxxxx, xx.xxxxxx)!

regards

Phil

Yomas

Intermediate

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 11:08am

Thanks for your interest;-)
The copy/paste button is not a bad idea!
I'll try to add that function when I have a moment;-)
Let you know when updated;-)
Bye!
My website: www.eboovisite.com, See me also on www.Viewat.com, Facebook and Twitter

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 1:12pm

Hello!

Thought i should share a pretty similar page I'm using for getting coordinates for addresses and vice versa:
http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

But they also don't have the possibility to copy something to the clipboard.

Yomas

Intermediate

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 2:39pm

Hi !!
Phlex : Don't you think you're stealing my post here ?!
My idea first !! ;-)
No, just kidding ^^
By cons I found an issue copying the coordinates to clipboard.
It was a little tricky cause of browser security !
I made a prompt box in javascript that auto select the coordinates, you only have to ctrl+c and enter to close the prompt ^^
You'll have to work a little though but it's the only way without using flash ;-)
And Phlex I work also for mobile users, so it works on mobiles too ^^
For your site, you may look hereto use copy to clipboard function, but only works on desktop devices or android.
This issue creates a invisible flash object to use the copy to clipboard flash function.
In any ways thanks Albomec for your request it was interesting to solve ^^
Best regards.