videoHotspot vs. normalHotspot vs. zorder (or: the order of things...)

• Hello!

When displaying rather nortmal hotspots and video hotspots at the same time within a html5-tour,
    the normal ones are always in front of the video...
    Changing the zorder of the normal hotspots to something between 0-59 and the video hotspots to
    60 upwards, doesn't work. It seems that the krPano player remodels the zorder to html's z-index+300
    correctly, but the video is still being displayed behind all the other hotspots.

Since I don't see anything like altzorder in the documentation, and no one else here has posted a similar
    problem, I guess I'm doing it all wrong...?

• Natürlich benutze ich die aktuelle Version...was für eine Frage... *g*
    Ein Beispiel kann man hier finden:
    http://lab.diginetmedia.de/felix/testPano/

Wie schon geschrieben, betrifft es (mal wieder) nur den html5-Player und nicht die Flash-Version.

###################################

Yes i do use the latest version of krPano.
    An example can be found here:
    http://lab.diginetmedia.de/felix/testPano/

It seems, that this problem occurs only with the html5-player of krPano. The flash-version is not affected.

• Hi,

das ist leider eine Einschränkung in der HTML5 Version,
    das stand eigentlich auch in den Releases Notes:

Code
    Changes / Fixes - HTML5 (krpanoJS / krpanoiphone.js)

* Support for Distorted Hotspots
        Notes / Limitations:
          o The "zorder" should be between 0 and 100.
          o The distorted hotspots are always 'behind' the normal hotspots, mixing 
            the order of distorted and normal hotspots is not possible.
          o There might be problems on some iOS 3.* (iPod) devices. There the 
            3D CSS transforms are partially buggy.

die distorted Hotspots müssen systembedingt intern auf einen anderen Ebene liegen als die normalen Hotspots, und aufgrund des Event-Handlings müssen die dabei hinter den normalen Hotspots liegen...
    ich versuche das zwar noch falls möglich zu verbessern, aber das ist der aktuelle Stand der Dinge...

Schöne Grüße,
    Klaus

• Na dann ist ja gut...irgendwie sehe ich die Videohotspots nicht als normale Hotspots an.
    Da habe die Release Notes bezüglich der Distorted Hotspots nicht berücksichtigt.

My bad... *wacko*

Was in meinem Fall ganz gut funktioniert ist, den Video Hotspot onclick einfach auf distorted='false' zu setzten. *g*

#################################################################

And now in english (for those that don't speak german (shame on you *tongue* )):

Klaus stated, that this is in fact a limitation of the distorted hotspots in the html5-version.
    My solution simple sets the distorted-value to false before playing the video and reverses this before stopping it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!