You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

eduardo

Beginner

• "eduardo" started this thread

Friday, September 30th 2011, 2:52pm

how can I map the area of the image krPano by quadrants?

I need to let positioned my dinamically created hotspots in specifics areas like these example?

abybody can help me please?

how can i set for example that in one specific area there are 4 hotspost and show this total number of hotspots in this area?

example: http://www.digisfera.pt/panotag-example-giga

thnks

eduardo

Beginner

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 2:32pm

my problem! I wanna make something like these images.

eduardo

Beginner

Monday, October 10th 2011, 11:10pm

hi Klaus, can u help me please?

thks

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 12:30am

Use clustering. See the google maps various clustering solution in javascript for this.
I really suggest if you wish to customize krpano fully that you hire a dedicated programmer.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

eduardo

Beginner

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 2:28pm

but we are a dedicated programmers, but this is a new aplication for us.

usually when i solve a problem, I like to pass the information for the community and in this case it´s not happen here. Thus growth and knowledge has not spread.

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 4:07pm

Then take a look at the various clustering solutions used in google maps markers.
I don't understand how you expect someone to program a krpano clustering routine as part of "basic support".
Looking at it.. it doesn't even look to be that hard..
Just some basic math to calculate all the markers in the array that exist in a range of ath / atv where the ranges are pre-defined.
There's some routine to check all the hotspots in a partcular atv ath range.
If GE 2, show the cluster marker labled with the count otherwise show the marker with a different behavior when zoomed in.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour