• I wanted to organize the onclick event to start the video with actions, but the "playvideo" doesn't start the video. Why?

Next problem is the size.
    Because I need to use the posterurl to fit it into the pano for the iPad I have to scale the hotspot which works perfect.
    But when I run the video I want to move it to the center of the screen and scale to it's original size (640 x 360) but it doesnt do that.
    In fact the size is 530 x 306. Why? The image for the posterurl has the same size as the video.

I also discovered that any "wait" argument in an action or within the onclick event would prevent the video from starting on the iPad. *evil*

Thank you
    Jürgen

Edited once, last by jschrader (October 2, 2011 at 11:50 PM).

• Hi Jurgen,

I'm also trying to get a video clip working on the iPad, seems a bit hit or miss at this point. But I think it may have to do with size. I've got a h.264 mov video sized to 1080 by 720 pix and it's under 4 megabytes in total. It loads on a iPad as a KrPano plugin or hotspot but never get beyond the first frame and then just stays there. No difference if loaded remotely or via Goodreader. If I run the mov file directly via Goodreader, no issue.

On a iPhone, it simply fails to load, get KrPano console error messages, fail to load.

Will try as time permits to reduce file pixel dimensions and try yet again.

Cheers,

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!