SlideshowPro called through plugin

• Hello Everyone,

I created a plugin pointing the url to slideshow.swf. This is created with slideshowpro. If I execute it via flash it sees the path the xml file and the images directory. Obviously within the plugin it needs to find that path. Would I set this through a flashvar? not sure how the easiest way is to load the xml.

Here is a link to the basic test

Plugin code

Code
    <plugin name="ss" devices="desktop" url="../slideshow/slideshow.swf" 
         	align="center" width="600" height="400" x="0" y="0" visible="true"
        	keep="true"
           	zorder="10002"
        	selectable="false"
        	alpha="1"
        	shadow="5"
        	autosize="center"
        />

Thanks in advance

Robert

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rbudnikas (4. Oktober 2011 um 06:33)

• Hi,

Did anybody try to insert a slideshow in Krpano, called through a plugin with slideshow pro ? Thing is i've read the post here:
    360 icon post
    First the link is dead and on his web site, the slideshow is located on an other URL.

For the moment, i can't test the "slideshow pro trial" because of an ID problem on their site. So if anyone has an example or idea, welcome. That's a client request i'd like to provide. Also a transparent background would be great. I found one here, but i can't call it through a plugin in Krpano:
    Slideshow box

Thanks everybody. *smile*
    Steph.

• Hi,

So far i could test slideshow pro in a pano as a plugin.
    Then as a hotspot.

However i'd like to get a "flyin-out" movement when the slideshow appears. It works great with a picture. What about a .swf file.?
    I've simply changed this line in the "showpic" action:

No way!

Thanks for any help. *smile*
    Steph.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!