You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 6:53pm

krpano().call is not a function

I have a problem to call the krpano().call(..) method when I include the jQuery Mobile library (http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.0rc1/jqu…e-1.0rc1.min.js).

The browser console said: "krpano().call is not a function". Works perfectly with krpanoJS.

My goal is to load a new pano as shown below: "krpano.call("loadpano('pano2.xml')");"
Unfortunately when I introduce the pagination with JQM, the browser console returns me the error.

Is it possible that I mistake something? Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ranone" (Oct 5th 2011, 7:12pm)

mindlessboss

Professional

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 2:49am

Make shore that you wrote code correctkrpano().call(..) - not right
krpano.call(..) - right

And if you test your code localy - this is not work becouse security error
go to
http://www.macromedia.com/support/docume…_manager04.html
and add you krpano.swf or folder to secure list

Hope it help

Andrey
VRAP - desktop VR content player based on krpano.
Common tasks in one place in one click! Discussion thread
DOWNLOAD for MAC
DOWNLOAD for WIN

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 10:07am

I tested it correctly, I have the whole project in the secure list of Flash Player. It still does not work.

Any suggestions?

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 4:20pm

Hi,

that can be timing error - the call function is only there when the viewer itself was already embedded and loaded,
either check for the "call" function via a Timer (setInterval or setTimeout) or make a call from xml back to js to notify the javascript that the viewer is loaded and ready for calls,

beside of this - when using the kprotect tool - then make sure that the Javascript Interface is not disabled there,

best regards,
Klaus

Zephyr

Professional

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 4:58pm

a document ready doesnt mean that krpano is ready. Krpano should trigger your script, not the dom.

<krpano onstart="js(krpano_ready())" >

and krpano_ready would be a function that initiazis your javasvcript (for isntance binding elements with the onclick $(".button").click(function(){ krpano().call("trace(click)");});)

alsoo what does krpano() do? return a DOM object of krpano?

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 11:58am

Below I report my code. When I click to change the pano, krpano is an "HTMLEmbedElement object" and the browser console returns the error.

I load the first pano immediately (here no problem); after when there is a request for a pano switching I invoke the "krpano.call()" method that load a new pano and jQuery Mobile does the rest with paging (here the error occur).

In html page:

Source code

[...]

<div data-role="page" id="panos">
		<div data-role="content">
			<ul data-role="listview">
				<li><a href="#pano" data-pano="pano1" target="_self">Pano 1</a></li>
				<li><a href="#pano" data-pano="pano2" target="_self">Pano 2</a></li>
			</ul>
		</div>
	</div> 

<div data-role="page" id="pano" class="panoDiv">
   		<script>
		// <![CDATA[
			createPanoViewer({ swf: 'krpano.swf', xml: 'pano1.xml', target: 'pano' }).embed();
		// ]]>
		</script>
	</div>

[...]

In javascript file:

Source code

[...]

// prepare the click event for the pano switching
	jQuery('#panoDiv ul[data-role="listview"] a').click(function() {
		var name = jQuery(this).attr('data-pano');
		krpano.call("loadpano(name+'.xml')");
	});