You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:18pm

Iphone Ipad simulator

Please can somebody Explain for me step by step , How I have to adjust the .js and xml paths for my simulator work.Just to get sure about what am doing?
I made and I cant get it work. I have this error: Krpano_mobile.xml - Loading or parsing Failed!
Thank every body again

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Net360" (Oct 11th 2011, 1:59pm)

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 8:36pm

Hi,
  1. copy the "iphone-ipad-simulator.html" to the folder of your pano
  2. open the html file and adjust the paths to the "swfkrpano.js", "krpanoiphone.license.js" and "../../krpanoiphone.js" file - or if there is just one ".js" - replace these script includes with that ".js" file
  3. look for the - viewer.addVariable("xml", ...) - call and set there your xml path - and if you don't need a special xml for iphone - remove the iphone check there
best regards,
klaus

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 9:04pm

Thank you very much Klaus, I get it now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Net360" (Oct 11th 2011, 9:15pm)