How do I get 'buildthumbs()' to ignore 1 scene?

• I have a 5 scene tour with an additional copy of the main scene which is in sepia. The tour opens with the sepia scene and changes to the colour scene when the user clicks. I do not want the sepia scene to be included in the thumbnails.
    Is this possible?

• Hi,

the "buildthumbs" actions loops the 'i' variable from 0 to scene.count,
    to skip the first scene start with 1 instead of 0,

e.g. change this here:

Zitat

if(%1 != NEXT, set(i,0));

to

Zitat

if(%1 != NEXT, set(i,1));

best regards,
    Klaus

• hello, I have concerns about the thumbs.( I am a beginner, not much knowledge on web topics)
    When I make a virtual tour in cylindrical or flat mode using krpano tools they don't appear on the viewer.
    What can I do?
    Also, I got this plugin from the website:
    <plugin name="logo"
    url="logo-image.png"
    align="rightbottom"
    x="10"
    y="10"
    onclick="openurl('http://homepage.com');"
    />

When I use it as in the example is is ok(<krpano>

<image>
    <sphere url="pano.jpg" />
    </image>

<plugin name="logo"
    url="logo-image.png"
    align="rightbottom"
    x="10"
    y="10"
    onclick="openurl('http://homepage.com');"
    />

</krpano>)
    But when I put it in the xml of a VT created with krpano tools it does not work!
    I hope you can help me, I am really confused
    Thanks, Regards *smile*

• What tool are you using? One of the vtools? If so, add keep="true" to your logo plugin.
    The cyl is what is keeping your thumbs from working. I am not sure of the exact requirements but I believe the input must be in cube form in order to make the thumb. With a equirectangular image, let's say 8000 x 4000 or any 2:1 ratio, the tools first creates cubes and then processes them. The cyl does not allow the cubes to be built. You can add your own thumbs that you make yourself if you want to use the thumbs format or try adding blank space above and below your current image to make it 2:1 ratio and then process it with the tools.

• Thanks your answer was really helpful!

I have another question.
    I had 26 scenes and I made a a virtual tour using the MAKEVTOUR droplet(multires)
    but not all the thumbs were built, there are only 21.
    Is 26 images too much for the krpano tools?
    What could be the problem?

Regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!