Combo box not displaying the items

• Hi all,

Thank you very much in advance for helping me.

My problem is that one of my clients can see any text in the combo box.

Here is the link:

Virtual Tour

(Bear in mind there are different interfaces depending if you load the link in a computer, an iPhone or an iPad)

It is very strange for two reasons:

1- The combo box works ok it the krpano-iPhone simulator - link
    2- Almost an identical combo box works ok as well in both, the krpano-iPad simulator (link ) and an actual iPad (confirmed by the client)

Apparently, nothing appears inside the combo box regardless which scene is loaded. I would like to give more details but I can't actually see the problem as I don't have an iPhone.

Just in case any one is interested, here is the xml for the iPhone version

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

• Hi,

do you know what iOS version was your client using?

I found out that some old iOS versions have a very buggy canvas text rendering, so that the text at the combobox item (not the text when opening it) can be missing there,

it must be a version below 3.2, maybe 3.1.3, but I don't know exactly when Apple has fixed these bugs...

I will try to find a workaround without using canvas text rendering if possible...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you very much for your replies.

I don't know which iOS version he has in his iPhone, but I can ask if you are really interested.
    Seems to be that my client asked to every single person in the office who had an iPhone to test the virtual tour, and everybody could see and use the combo box without a problem.

The only device where the vt didn't work was the decission maker's phone! So typical! *g*

Thank you very much for testing it jeromebg and thank you very very much Klauss for all your magnificent work!

Cheers!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!