Dotted lines appearing on Ipad

• Klaus,
    Thank you for your prompt reply. As I am fairly new to krpano I wonder whether you can provide a bit more info....
    1. Do I need to create all of the pano again using the update version or am I just updating the viewer or both?
    2. What does the krpanon Update Tool update and how do I use it - do you have any documentation to help?
    I am using a Joomla Module (Easy KRpano) to display my pano's on this site. Will the author need to uypdate this too?
    Sorry for the number of questions.
    Best wishes
    Jeremy

• Hi,

no, you don't need to recreate anything,
    to avoid that there is the krpano Update Tool

the krpano Update Tool should be self-explanatory:

1. just start it
    2. load/add all swf/js files from your tour/panos
      (the tool will only accept the right files, so adding wrong files shouldn't be possible)
    3. press the update button
    4. upload the updated/changed swf/js files

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Hi, i used kolor panotour pro 1.6 to make my pano and i have the same problem. It is a bug?

in iOS version 5.x the CSS rendering had changed when using scaled pages and this scales makes the edges visible.

As solution either update the krpano version (e.g. by using the krpano Update Tool, see the post above), or add the 'meta viewport' settings in the html file to avoid any page scaling.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!