Is there any action to begin autorotation??

• Hello all the Krpano comunity, I'm creating a custom autorotation mode for one of my panos interface and I was wondering if there is any action to call autorotation to start without having to alter <autorotate> settings. I mean, I could start autorotation by shortening the waittime and setting enable="true", but I don't want to, I just want to call autorotation right away without having to wait untill waittime is completed neither altering it's value. Any idea?? *confused*

Best Regards.

Luis Erantzcani

• Well yes, I already considered that option, but what I'm looking for is to have autorotation.enabled=true and be able to begin rotation without having to wait till waittime is completed. Let's say I have coded a waittime of 30 seconds, what I want is to begin rotation at 15 seconds without altering this time, there's where the need for an action to activate autorotation began... :S

Untill now I've just seen the option for enabling/disabling autorotation for starting/stopping autorotation, but I was wondering if there could be another option, because that doesn't work for my needs right now.

Anyway, thank you for the reply Mindlessboss, if you have any other idea I surely apreciate it. *wink*

Cheers, Luis.

• You can code almost anything in krpano however you wish. You just need some imagination. For instance you can CHANGE your waittime later on. So you'd start with a waittime of 15 seconds, run autorotate, set waittime to 30 seconds. You could keep track of whether you autorotate was ever done, how many times it was ran, whether the user intervened.. anything at all to get exactly the behavior you wish.

• Sure sachagriffin, I agree with you in that almost anything can be coded in Krpano, I've seen a lot of amazing stuff being pulled out of the exactly same Krpano plattaform we all use, and I'm quite convinced that knowing well the code is what gives you the most freedom to do whatever you can.

Anyway, in my case I'd already tried to play with changing waittimes, but I had some troubles also with them, when I changed waittime by some "set(autorotate.waittime, )" or "(tween(autorotate.waittime, )" triggered by some delayedcall and autorotation is already running, the moment it's changed autorotation is being interrupted for a little while (very small, like 0.5 seconds or so) and I don't like how it looks, so, that's one of the reasons I thought that an action to begin autorotation right away would help me a lot.

In my case I've already found a partial solution to my problem and I'll keep looking for some way to get where I want with the existing possibilities, I just wanted to see if I was missing some action for autorotate but as I see there is none developed yet.

Thanx for your replies and I'll try to post my work soon on the forum to receive come critics from the comunity.

Cheers! *g*

Luis Erantzcani

• Hey 3sfera,

Could you find a solution to this problem of yours and do you mind sharing the solution with us.

thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!