Trying to define an extra parameter for <autorotate>

• Hello everyone, I'm trying to define an extra parameter for <autorotate>. As documentation states, the parameters for <autorotate> are:

Code
    <autorotate 
                enabled=""
                waittime=""
                accel=""
                speed=""
                horizon=""
                tofov=""
                />

I'd like to define the extra parameter speed_backup="(SOME VALUE)" at the end of the code, just bellow tofov="". I've seen in some examples of Krpano Viewer that extra parameters can be created for hotspots, just by defining them (parameter="(SOME VALUE)") at the end of all the other parameters. In my case I'd already tried coding an extra parameter by this way but it has worked for me just for plugins/hotspots, in the case of autorotate it is not being recognized. Do anyone know if this extra parameter can be defined? or in which tags extra parameters can be defined? As I mentioned, I have extra parameters running for hotspots & plugins but they won't work for <autorotate> tag. Thank ya pals!!

Cheers. *smile*

Luis Erantzcani

• Hi,

some elements in krpano are dynamic and some not,
    dynamic means adding custom attributes is possible,

basically only the plugin, hotspot, events and all custom elements are dynamic, but the most other native elements are NOT dynamic, e.g. these ones: area, autorotate, control, cursors, display, image, lensflare, network, progress, textstyle, view - adding custom attributes - adding there attributes is not possible,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!