Tour for a banquets agency, my first Krpano job ;)

• Hello people,

This is one of my first tours created with Krpano, it was made about 4 months ago. Before posting it I gave some retouch to the code for this final version. This tour is really quite simple, just 6 panos linked by hotspots, but anyway I'd like to receive some feedback from the comunity. Hope to post more of the content I've made since this job, I've learned a lot in the meantime and I'm just anxious to put all this experience on some bigger project!!!

Hope you like it!!! *wink*

http://www.3sfera.com/360/tour-vitua…lpan/index.html

Cheers!

Luis

...Ahhmmm, I need to change those buttons, they're fine but, I'm getting bored of looking them everywhere...

• Hi Luis!

You did pretty well for first tour! Images look clean but burned on some places, i guess you don't shoot with brackets? If not, that's the first thing to learn to improve the quality the most :) Floorplan would have been nice to have. Even tho it was just few panoramas i got a bit messed and went to same place couple of times because didn't know where to go. Also white hotspots on light images get a bit hidden. Otherwise it's a great start and im sure you will improve by a lot. Keep up working and you will reach great results for sure! *thumbup*

Regards,

• Heeeeey, I agree with you with bracketing, in those shots I did bracket but I didn't use it to its full potential and in fact there are some very clear burned parts. If you see the shot in "Capilla" the "little church", all outside of that building is taken from an underexposed shot, 2 stops below. I think that's the shot which improved the most by bracketing. And yeah, also a floorplan would have been great, I thought about it but in the end I didn't include it, maybe in a future actualization it can be added.

Thanks a lot for the advice man and I'll keep posting more work so you guys can criticize it, definitely it's the best way to improve.

Cheers!

Luis

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!