Opening/closing of doors in a pano

• I was trying to use the example in the demotour of "weingut". This is the code I'm using for the hover area and the image itself:

I need to know how to change the location of the hover area, the size of it, and what image it uses. I have two versions of all my panos for doors opened and closed and I'm trying to get the doors to open when I hover over a door. Also, what are all the "pint ath atv" tags for, what do they represent? Thanks for any help.

• Those points define the area. Add the editor plugin to your pano and you will see the actual points when you click the hotspot button.

Thanks! How would I then get the correct distortion, width, height, ox, oy etc. I want it to perform the same as the "interactivearea" demo, where I hover over the door area and it displays the different tile (the one with the door opened). I have the point tags set for the hotspot now thanks to you :).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!