Pano height not 100% of window when using Klaus's Simpleviewer gallery example

• When using the HTML and javascript as copied from Klaus's example of the simple viewer gallery, my pano only goes 100% full height using Safari. Firefox and IE only show Height of about 150 px. Both Width and Height are set to 100% (width works fine). The example by Klaus uses a strip image and I am using a multi-res pano. It worked fine before I added the simple viewer and made the HTML changes.

Any help?
    Thx, Tony

• removing the doctype is bad practice.

try adding the following CSS style:

html {
    height: 100%
    }

I appreciate the guidance, I also thought a lack of DOCTYPE was bad practice. I just now managed the time to research a bit and found the correct solution... which is to use margins set to AUTO. If IE8 and back, you must use DOCTYPE or it breaks.
    So far it works to center the DIV with the pano in Safari, IE, and Firefox without any hiccups. Just using % alone was not working and was actually the start of my headache. Using strict pixel sizes was never a problem.
    SAMPLE

Code
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> 
    <head>
    <style>
    #pano { margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; width: 80%; height: 70%;
    				border: 2px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; }
    </style>
    </head>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!