iPad interface for krpano tours (MAC droplet added)

• Hi Andrey,
    I really didn't think this through! the product looks good, maybe needs some polishing, I didn't even test it. Ran the demo, it looked pretty nice.
    But you know what... I TRUST YOU.
    You've always stood behind your products and I think that's worth a lot. Keep up the great work and support.
    I look forward to seeing what this new interface has to offer when the verification team lets me download it!
    Not sure if this purchase includes the skins, but I'll definitely be wanting those when the time is right! Let me know.
    Tony

• Hi Andrey,

This is a great tool!!! It has some nice features and I love the way it loads and scrolls on the iPad. This is already a must have addon for krpano, especially for those with an iPad target audience (me), and for those with less experience in programming (me again :). I can see you put some heart and soul into it!

Please continue trying to improve it by listening to comments from your FANS!

Tony

• Oh, and I also wanted to add that this interface is the perfect companion to present a tour locally on your iPad with Goodreader, just because it has a built in fullscreen/window option which allows you to resize the screen and access the Goodreader menu. Those who use GR will know what I'm talking about.

Oh I gots to check that out... thanks for posting it! Goodreader has been a pain for this little headache. If it really works, then another SCORE for Andrey!

• Nice 3d Dfarjoun :) Interface feels a bit weird though. Onhover buttons dissapearing and reappearing

Hi Daniel,

I agree, great Work. Love the graphics and layouts, panos are clean too! Though the glitches in the disappear/reappear thing make your super pro look and feel... not so good. You work is already tough to match though, do you have a grafix team or do your own? Keep it up!

Tony

• Hi Andrey,
    The "Show Image" button is generating a "Thumb sized" image within the scrollBox it is displayed in. This doesn't happen on the PC. I am using an iPad 1.
    Where can I find a fix for this?
    Tony

Update: I just ran the demo instead of my tour and found that the show image button actually creates an image plugin rather than showing the image in the scrollfield (textfield). I will research further to determine why the "paid" version is automatically putting it into the incorrect field as I would prefer a static image for the "Show Image" option. This is, BTW, on a desktop and I have not tested the demo version on iPad so the previous problem is still there.

Edited once, last by nefar1ous (January 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM).

• Since this is a "build it by template" option, it would be nice if it was full featured. A couple of "must haves" - Needs a video control option and photo gallery (iPad compatible). I'd be willing to pay even more to have these "bonus upgrades" added in... though I did already manage to get a working video option with video load, play, pause, and power button all nicely matched to the existing button setup. Would be especially nice if the photo gallery was an "autobuild" with "autothumbs" option like the current scene/scenethumbs. I like SimpleGallery but it won't work in the tour using an iPad. This alone would be worth a few extra bucks.

My 2 cents :)

Tony

• HI!
    Thanks a lot Tony! for your support
    yes, you are right - I "put some heart and soul into it" *smile*

If you have some problem with Interface - please send me working tour with problem description.
    I will try to find out and fix.

Andrey.

About MAC version - next week monday i will install iOs on my PC and try to make MAC droplet.

BTW - sorry for answering delay. Now i'm working on kroanoGUI (it's 80% ready) first for PC - if all is Ok then i will build it for MAC (it's ready for MAC and Linux) you can do anything you need *thumbup*
    price will be about 90-150€

Regards
    Andrey *thumbup*

• Hi Andrey,

If you can find a moment, could you put together some working code to build a photo gallery, with vertical/horizontal dragable thumbs, based on and compatible with this new interface. If it could be generated automatically and separately from the tour, then appended via the XML file, that would be awesome (.. i.e. Drag & Drop photos on a droplet then just add <include "" someGallery.xml ""). I think that is the most versatile and user friendly way to handle it, but not a necessity.

If a gallery is in the worx with the GUI, GREAT, but I really need it sooner and will pay for it in addition to the GUI when it comes out, and I probably wouldn't be alone.

Tony

• Hi Andrey,
    Is it possible to get the tour to fit properly on the iphone using the interace? It shows up so big, I only see a portion of the tour on iPhone. I generated a single pano test straight from the droplet and uploaded it to my server. So I haven't modified anything to alter the functions.
    I checked your demo for the iphone, and it works fine (Thumbs are a bit big though).
    What did I do wrong or need to change, and how to shrink the thumbs a bit when I get it working?
    Tony

Edited 4 times, last by nefar1ous (January 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM).

• Hello,

Yesterday I purchased this iPad interface...I don't have any experience in coding so it took me a while to create a tour but finally all things works out. Still working out to customize this framework a little here and there to suite my preference, but generally I'm very satisfied with the Framework.

Thank you Andrey for the Framework *smile* and looking forward for the krpanoGUI!

• I've just bought this great product and very reasonably priced.
    My experience of coding is limited so I hope you can help. The tour I'm building has a large number of scenes, many of which will have quite few pop-up images. One page of xml would be impractical so could you please tell me how I can make the hotspots (and thumbnails) load each new scene with its own xml?
    All help's appreciated!
    Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!