Small plugin bug - area of influence

• <plugin name="testname" align="rightbottom" edge="rightbottom" zorder="3" enabled="false" width="185" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/skin/white/footer_bg_v3.png" alpha="1" visible="true" />

Visibly everything looks right. However the area of influence extends roughly 35px more than it should to the left.. covering up an enabled plugin. I thought it could be due to 1px width, but also tested 2px width source.
    In the screen shot is where the mouse was, still activating the plugin.

Thanks for looking.

• Hi,

do you have an example for that?
    and what Safari version are you using?

btw - the krpano viewer doesn't check the plugin areas itself - it just sets the css sizes and positions and add js events to the dom elements - so this might be a browser problem and maybe not fixable by the viewer,

and about 1 or 2px wide graphics - I would hardly recommend using larger ones, e.g. at least 8 or 16px - I have already often seen Flashplayer and browser bugs when scaling such small images (maybe due internal accuracy limitations) - maybe the part in Safari that renders the image is more accurate than the part which calculates the hit area...

the krpano viewer already includes some automatic workarounds for some browser issues - e.g. when using iOS 4 and odd-sized images - they were scaled wrong on iOS4 but correct on iOS5, but due the automatic internal workarounds this effect will be not seen,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Sorry I didn't specify that this was safari only.
    I don't remember seeing this before in older versions.
    Same effect on desktop and ios5.
    Example
    http://www.seeit360.com/360-virtual-tours

Not a big deal. I'm going to upgrade this setup that was mimicking js plugin masking for the real thing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!