You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 5:00pm

Integration on Joomla! 1.7 Article

Hi,

(sorry for my english, but I'm french...)

I want to integrate a panorama in my Joomla website.

My panomara is here : decoration-catherine-frei.com/images/flash/360_cuisine_1/pano_cuisine_mh_frei/pano_xml/cuisine_mh_frei.swf

And i test to integrate here : decoration-catherine-frei.com/fr/a-propos

The first integration is with an iframe, it's work but ce full mode is disable.
The second integration is with the swf file integration...

I used JCK editor for integrate an iframe or a swf file.

How I can do the integration (properly) ?

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 9:36pm

There is no way without a special plugin. You might want to use mine that I use here: http://www.msv-walzbachtal.de/panoramen

Just download the package from download.michael-goericke.de/gomiflash.zip and install it like any other extension.

In your JCK just enter the following to embed a panorama (standard view, not html view):

{gomiflash width="700" height="500" align="left" pano="<path to your swf>"}

And you need to disable the text filters.

That's all.
Michael

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:12am

There is no way without a special plugin. You might want to use mine that I use here: http://www.msv-walzbachtal.de/panoramen

Just download the package from download.michael-goericke.de/gomiflash.zip and install it like any other extension.

In your JCK just enter the following to embed a panorama (standard view, not html view):

{gomiflash width="700" height="500" align="left" pano="<path to your swf>"}

And you need to disable the text filters.

That's all.
Michael
Thanks for this plugin but I have some errors:

Source code

Notice:  Undefined variable: picture in /homez.348/decoratian/www/plugins/content/gomiflash/gomiflash.php on line 57

Notice:  Undefined variable: width in /homez.348/decoratian/www/plugins/content/gomiflash/gomiflash.php on line 64

Notice:  Undefined variable: height in /homez.348/decoratian/www/plugins/content/gomiflash/gomiflash.php on line 64

Notice:  Undefined variable: picture in /homez.348/decoratian/www/plugins/content/gomiflash/gomiflash.php on line 65

Notice:  Undefined variable: picture in /homez.348/decoratian/www/plugins/content/gomiflash/gomiflash.php on line 68

Notice:  Undefined variable: width in /homez.348/decoratian/www/plugins/content/gomiflash/gomiflash.php on line 69

Notice:  Undefined variable: height in /homez.348/decoratian/www/plugins/content/gomiflash/gomiflash.php on line 69

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:22am

I've no idea what is going on, what causes the problem. For some reason the plugin does not "see" the paramaters width, height and pano. I assume your syntax is correct, isn't it?
Michael

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 3:25pm

I did a copy and paste... The path is correct too.