How do I layer a hotspot on top of a plugin?

• Please be patient, I'm very new to KRPano! I have the following XML for test code:

The idea is that an image of a book (decoded-large.png) sits on a shelf in the viewer and when the user clicks it, it flies out and sits in the center of the screen. This is perfect, it works great. The problem is I want to load a white square behind the book when it flies out so I can eventually add some text about the book down the side. Right now it loads the background (yellow.gif) in the center of the screen but the book hotspot is behind it. How do I get the book hotspot to show on top of the yellow plugin square?

To be clear, I'm willing to do this any way which works, this is just what I got from an example that was online and I'm trying to build on it. Thanks.

• Thank you. Can I somehow pass the hotspot image to the plugin layer once it flies out? Is it possible to have the background appear on the hotspot layer after the flyout occurs?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!