BUG with soundinterface ?! -Resolved-

• Hi,
    I have a swf plugin with its continuous sound, I try to use the action stopallsounds(true) when "onloaded" the plugin but it does not work, the other soundinterface sounds stops but not the swf plugin's sound! The some problem comes when trying with "onstart". *confused*
    Also the some problem if I use swf hotspot instead of swf plugin.

Thanks for any reply!

Edited 2 times, last by coolman (November 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM).

• Hi,

please provide more informations!

e.g. either the full xml code or the a link the example,
    and what do you do in your plugin swf?
    how do you play the sound?
    how do you load the soundinterface plugin?

one more details about sound stopping - when you using the correct soundinterface plugin version and call "stopallsounds(true)" then krpano calls the Flashplayer SoundMixer.stopAll() function - this should stop all sounds from the same security sandbox - when your plugin or that sound that it plays runs in a different sandbox then krpano is not able to stop it, then you would need to do that by yourself in your plugin,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi, thanks for your quick reply! I dont know how SoundMixer.stopAll works but if I use the action stopallsounds(true) with "onclick" it works fine and all the sounds stops when I click on the plugin! But this doesnt work if I use the action with "onloaded" !

Note; the plugin I use is a normal swf animation with its own sound wich start with the animation.

I dont know how SoundMixer.stopAll works

see the link to the Adobe docs above,

Note; the plugin I use is a normal swf animation with its own sound wich start with the animation.

something like a 'normal' swf doesn't exists
    e.g. HOW does it plays the sound? which sandbox? (and about sandbox - see the SoundMixer link above),

But this doesnt work if I use the action with "onloaded" !

which onloaded event - that one from the plugin?
    has your plugin itself already started playing the sound when this event happens?

best regards,
    Klaus

• see the link to the Adobe docs above,

something like a 'normal' swf doesn't exists
    e.g. HOW does it plays the sound? which sandbox? (and about sandbox - see the SoundMixer link above),

which onloaded event - that one from the plugin?
    has your plugin itself already started playing the sound when this event happens?

best regards,
    Klaus

*smile* I meant swf with no xml, php file calls or others..

Yes, the onloaded event from the plugin: onloaded="stopallsounds(true)". The plugin'sound start and doesnt stop, the other sounds inetrface dont start at all!

Note; If I use the onloadcomplete event the plugin's sound start playing before it stops.

• Hi,

*smile* I meant swf with no xml, php file calls or others..

that's not that easy - a swf can contain script code!

e.g. the krpano "onloaded" event will be called when the swf file itself was loaded,
    but it doesn't and can't guarantee that the code inside the 'swf' has already started playing the sound!

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!