Next - Previous scene

• Hi,
    Before using krpano I worked with TourWeaver to make virtual tours, the default actions were easy and I could customize a buttoms skin.

I wonder if i can make buttoms to go forward and back through the panos in a VT.(next scene, previous scene)
    If so how can I do it???
    I mean to load panos in the order they are
    Please help

• Hi,

Klaus made an automated solution for this *wink*

You just need to make a plugin with onclick="action(prevscene);" and one with onclick="action(nextscene);" to call the actions...

Regards
    Michael

• hi!
    one more version *rolleyes*

<action name="nextscene">
    add(nextsceneindex, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].index),1);
    if(nextsceneindex LT scene.count, loadscene(get(scene[get(nextsceneindex)].name), null, MERGE, BLEND(0.7)); );
    </action>

<action name="prevscene">
    sub(prevsceneindex, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].index),1);
    if(prevsceneindex GT -1, loadscene(get(scene[get(nextsceneindex)].name), null, MERGE, BLEND(0.7)); );
    </action>

Using: onclick="nextscene()" or onclcik="prevscene();"

Regards
    Andrey *thumbup*

• I want to move the camera on a button and when I use onclick="loadscene(scene_7)" the panorama changes to the given one but the camera moves to zero coordinates, but if I use onclick="loadscene(scene_7,null,KEEP3D,BLEND(1) );" the panorama also changes, but the camera freezes in the previous position

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!