Multipla.tv - technologically advanced platform supporting the process of learning English is announced

• Hi,

After about one and a half year of hard work I am happy to introduce to you my last project

http://www.multipla.tv/ (Check out the demo)

It is a project consisting of an innovative use of a common technique of creating virtual reality panoramas together with embedded video files.

The innovation of this solution has been achieved mainly by introducing a special way of video processing that has allowed us to obtain a proper “projection of image”. Owing to this, each film embedded in the spherical panorama becomes an integral part.

Best Regards

Michael

• Looks awesome :) and a great idea!

few pointers:
    - perhaps set the panorama to a fixed width/height. Running on a 1920x1080 monitor and browser fullscreen, my pc can't handle viewing the panorama (even though I have a high range pc). Alsoo with a big resolution, there is a more noticable distortion on the edges
    - the "drag the verb" Exercise. Can fall behind the interface if you dont have a big screen. This disables the reset and help buttons. Either make the panorama fixed size, allow the exercise to be scale proportionally or perhaps put the exercise on a higher zorder, above the interface (perhaps with a black transparent background covering the interface).
    - I had a flash of black before the video gets shown.

• Looks awesome :) and a great idea!

few pointers:
    - perhaps set the panorama to a fixed width/height. Running on a 1920x1080 monitor and browser fullscreen, my pc can't handle viewing the panorama (even though I have a high range pc). Alsoo with a big resolution, there is a more noticable distortion on the edges
    - the "drag the verb" Exercise. Can fall behind the interface if you dont have a big screen. This disables the reset and help buttons. Either make the panorama fixed size, allow the exercise to be scale proportionally or perhaps put the exercise on a higher zorder, above the interface (perhaps with a black transparent background covering the interface).
    - I had a flash of black before the video gets shown.

Thank you very much for your comment *smile*

Can you send me the screenshots of "flash of black before the video gets shown" ? What flashplayer version do you have?

• Michael,

Very impressive examples. I've been working on and off on the same type of video integration since late summer as time permits. I'm pretty sure I know exactly how you're processing the video stream to get it as a distorted hotspot or plugin and it's a huge amount of work to do and quite a challenge to get to it blend as closely as you have in color, contrast but especially pixel density to the background plate or full 360.

I've noticed you have not implemented this yet for iPads. I've been working on that too, presents a bunch of additional challenges :)

Thanks for sharing,

Cheers,

Robert

• I had a flash of black before the video gets shown.

its on the timeball, im running the latest flash (just updated it)

Please note that Adobe FlashPalayer plugin has a problem with support some types of video cards.

Please try to update your video card driver or disable "hardware acceleration" in the settings of your Adobe flashPalayer plugin, and the problem disappear.

Zitat

Can you explain how to do that with teh video?

I include the "How it works" schema.

Thank you very much for all comments *smile*

Best Regards

Michael

• Well... looks like we are all working in the same direction...
    *g*
    Ipads would need a parallel xml and it would be a lot of processor load...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!