Zoom only works with fullscreen

• Hi,

My name is Felipe. I`m experienced with HTML, XML, Javascript, Flash and other programming languages, but I`m a true newbie with KRPano.

I took my shots and stiched them with PTGui. After I made a Multires pan using the droplet, but I noticed the following behavior with this pan:

When I open the pan, I can zom in and zoom out. If I move to left, right, up, ou down, the zooming stops working: doesn`t work using keyboard buttons, doesn`t work using the interface buttons neither mouse scrolling.

The only way I can zoom in or out is on Fullscreen mode. If I get out of the Fullscreen then no zooming is possible.

I did no changes to the pan generated by the droplet, and I`m using the demo version of KRPano.

Sorry about my bad english.

I apreciate any help.

Thanks!

• I am having the same problem,

I have a multi resolution pano, and it only zooms in and out in full-screen..
    in al local flashplayer it works, but in firefox or internet explorer it does not..

I used this code in html... where does it go wrong? Do I have to add something to the code? Settings?

<div id="krpanoDiv">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="Krpano/swfkrpano.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript"> embedpano({swf:"Krpano/1.swf",xml:"Krpano/1.xml",target:"krpanoDiv", wmode:"transparent"}); </script>
    </div><!-- END krpanoDiv -->

Gerben

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!