Just need a simple hyperlink click to work -- and a plea for a GUI!

• krpano is great tech. BUT, as a newbie and a lowly designer and photographer, I am finding it very, very difficult to do even super-simple things by fiddling with the XML code. A functional GUI is what we need -- not just endless folders with sample code.

I just need to make a plain hyperlink to an HTML file from a button -- which I well know how to do in HTML -- but I find no obvious, easy code samples in all the examples. I just need the *exact* code for this -- the last in CAPS is what I cannot make happen:

align="center" edge="right" x="+49%"

onhover="showtext(Next photo);"

CLICK TO LOAD MY HTML FILE

/>

Please help!

Thanks,

Klaus Nordby</plugin>

• Giving us the possibility to "fiddle" around with XML-code instead of being limited by the restrictions of a GUI is the greatest thing about krpano *tongue* If you want a "all included and ready to use"-tour you can for sure hire one of the great coders around here to do this for you!

Oh...and besides the plenty examples shipping with krpano there is a very extensive documentation for krpano >>CLICK<<.
    But be warned: The docu does not come with a GUI either and requires a long forgotten skill called "reading" *g*

Sarcastic regards
    Nupsi

• I have been fiddling with the XML's for a couple of years.
    Now I have found a way to get a better result in much shorter time:
    I use Kolor Panotour Pro to do most of the work in a GUI way, check the "I want XML's option", and then I can fiddle with the XML's. Panotour is a GUI frontend to krpano and produce krpano-XML's, so all the power of krpano is available. If I want to fiddle *smile*
    Leif

• Yup, the fiddling is the greatest part. Which other pano engine allows for such wide customasation!

Alsoo the droplets of krpano help speed up tour making progress. Just drag 10 panorama's on a the MAKE VTOUR droplet, and the only thing thats left is placing hotspots. You could define a custom style that you apply to every hotspot, so whats left is just filling in the ath and atv.

If you dont like the default appereance of krpano, then there are some interfaces made by users for almost nothing (10-25 euro unlimited use).

If you really want a GUI then kolor is a good option. Some clients of mine give a kolor generated tour, I then add 1 line to include an xml file. And within that xml file I customize everything to the extreme. Everytime they generate a tour with all hotspots, view settings, entry points, they just have to add 1 line of code to have their own custom interface/floorplan/styling.

• Thank you, Jarredja! That worked. But it opens another browser tab for each click -- what it the code for baking in a "self-target", so the new pano opens in the same browser tab?
    I own Auto-Pano Pro, but not their additional product for panotours -- will take a look at it, thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!