• Please, could you try it, I don't have the device to test myself:

http://www.marcolanciani.com/test-villaflora/

What about ipad/iphone? Does it work?
    - Is it possible to see the text when hovering?
    - Is it possible to open the map and see it all in such a small screen?
    - Does it work language change?

I'm also having a problem with the names of the panos in the combobox.
    - When I change pano from the map, the name in the combobox doesn't change. There must be an error in the code...

set(plugin[combobox].caption,8572);

Thanks,

• Hello Andrey,

the iphone-ipad-simulator.html doesn't work... I copied it in the tour folder, and changed the xml path, but don't understand how to change the js path. I tried many combinations but I get always a fatal error.
    Attached is an image of the tour folder.

By the way, I'm still having a problem with the combobox in the desktop version:

- When I change pano from the map, the name in the combobox doesn't change. There must be an error in the code...

set(plugin[combobox].caption,8572);

Thanks,

• Hi!
    Very defecult to read code here.
    Better show online
    If you get fatal xml error text on black screeen in simulator
    then you need to check your code carefully.
    It can be double attribute in some node
    for example
    plugin name="pl1" url="someurl" alpha="0.5" keep="true" alpha="0.5"
    this makes error (alpha twice)

About simulator - you can put js code directly to html in script tag
    it's works fine for me

Regards

Andrey *thumbup*

• If you mean, very difficult to read the code at 02:00am, I agree! *g*

Actually the code in the first pane is that from the "iphone-ipad-simulator.html" where I just replaced the path to my XML. You can see this at line 115 and 117: is this correct to make the "iphone-ipad-simulator.html" file work?

Only thing left is to change the paht of the original JS file with my JS file, which is 8572.js:
    - the problem is, I don't know which line I have to put it in.
    - second problem: do I have only to add my 8572.js javascript file somewhere in the "iphone-ipad-simulator.html" or I have to replace part of the code in the "iphone-ipad-simulator.html"?

I'm asking because there's not enough documentation on how to use the "iphone-ipad-simulator.html" file. I guess I'm missing something that was supposed to be known. *unsure*

Following a picture with the error:

If this can help you understand my problem, you can see a picture of the folder content of the virtual tour in the previous post.
    The VT is already online:

Regards,

• View your xmls with firefox. It will show errors. Otherwise, it should function properly.

The error below is caused by you adding keep="true" in both the style and the plugin causing the duplicate attribute.

XML Parsing Error: duplicate attribute
    Location: http://www.marcolanciani.com/test-villaflora/global.xml
    Line Number 402, Column 145: <plugin name="controlbar" url="skin/controlbar.png" keep="true" zorder="1" align="bottom" x="" y="15" crop="0|30|30|30" width="100%" height="" keep="true" />

Regarding the simulator, it is working properly. That is the exact error I get on my iPhone. You have problems in global.xml and perhaps further on too.

Again, use Firefox to locate these errors. It is quite good at pointing out the errors.

• *wink* As i say

It can be double attribute in some node
    for example
    plugin name="pl1" url="someurl" alpha="0.5" keep="true" alpha="0.5"
    this makes error (alpha twice)

Check your xml carefully.
    If so, in flash works fine but in HTML5 get error.

Andrey *thumbup*

• Found the error left and corrected... should work now and I can see it in the simulator.
    Please, could you check?

But still having problems on the sim:
    - Can't open the map ("i" button)
    - Hide/Show Interface doesn't work.
    - Showtext doesn't work. Is this a limitation of ipad/iphone devices?
    (if so, it makes no sense changing language. In this case, do I need a second XML without the plugin "flag" and all the showtext attributes or there's a better/cleaner way on the main XML?)

Regards,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!