Cube edges visible on iPad

• Hi all,

I have observed on the iPad that, occasionally, the edges of the "cube" (used to render the panoramic image with CSS 3D transforms) appear as very thin black lines (see screenshot in attachment, on which you will see a vertex roughly in the middle). I am not sure when this occurs exactly, it has happened to me a few times (on panos that I generated myself and on the official demos on krpano.com as well) and I've just tried to reproduce this behavior, but now it works just fine...

I was wondering if anyone had observed the same thing? If so, does anyone have an idea what the cause may be and how to fix it?

Louis

• Update the viewer files. In some old versions, the cube edges showed up, usually when zoomed in a bit. There are other posts somewhere on the forum regarding this. One from a while back and then one recently with the release of ios 5, I believe.

• Ok thanks! I haven't found the other posts on the forum but I was probably searching with the wrong keywords. I'll make sure the viewer files are the latest ones and we'll see how it goes!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!